Hydronix CBF10-5M-CTO 5 Micron Carbon Block Chlorine, Taste & Odor Filter Cartridge
CTO series, extruded carbon block filter cartridges, are made with coconut shell based carbon which creates what many believed to be sweeter tasting water. The unique structure of these carbon block filters is well suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor. Polypropylene non-woven pre-filtration media and will operate effectively in most installations of the carbon block filters without pre-filtration. Ideal for Residential service where improving the taste of the water is the Primary objective, where the carbon block filters will offer the most benefits.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly effective in filtering certain VOC's, Chlorine, taste, and odor.
- FDA Listed materials.
- Free of surfactants, binders, and adhesives
- Low-pressure drop. High performance.
- Extra dust holding capacity.
- Longer service life.
- No leaching carbon ash
- Maximum operating pressure: 7.5 kg/cm2
- Maximum differential pressure: 7 kg /cm2
- Collapse pressure: 14 kg/cm2
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 Degrees C~75 Degrees C
- Fits standard 2.5 x 10 inch housings