Hydronix SWC-45-2020, 20 Micron Polypropylene String Wound Sediment Filter - 4.5 x 20
Polypropylene string-wound sediment filter provides optimum particulate, sediment and solids filtering capacity. Low-Cost Alternative to name brand filters. Fits any standard 4.5 x 20 filter housing, including Big Blue housings. Large void volume design for low-cost, reliable filtration performance with high contaminant holding capacity.
- Polypropylene media for chemical resistance
- Food grade ingredients for potable water
- No leachables to contaminate downstream
- Micron Rating: 20m
- Flow Rate: 5 Gallon per minute
The industry universal dimension of 4.5 inch x 20 inch makes it compatible with filter housing manufacturers such as GE, Culligan, Cuno, and Ametek, among others.
- Cuno Aqua-Pure AP814-2
- Ametek (AKA Pentek, US Filter) WP5BB20P