Hydronix SDC-25-1010 10 Micron Polyspun Sediment Filter Cartridge
Economical light weight filters for standard 10" housings. Certified by NSF 42 and FDA CFR title 21. PureT sediment filter cartridge's coreless design is an economical solution to pre-filtration for many applications. They are used widely as pre-filtration for RO systems and post-filtration for GAC filters. They are also used in applications such as Ice Machines, Film Processing, Beverage, Coffee, Analytical, Wineries, and many others.
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Filter Life: Recommended every 6 months
- Polypropylene Sediment, 4 layer structure nominal micron rating.
- Reduces fine sediment, sand, silt, rust and scale
- Suitable for Municipal and Well water
Compatible with the following:
AquaPure - GRMB10PP1OUB
Culligan - HF-360, 155186
Everpure - EC110
Flotec - RS14
GE - 1266690, 1013241
Hytrex - 94765
Pentek - PD-10-934, 155750-43
Purtrex - 93022, 1193022, PX10-9 7/8, PX10-10
3M - AP115, AP125, SST2, USOM-38-S
Watts - FPMB10-978