Hydronix CB-25-1010 10 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
CTO series, extruded carbon block filter cartridges, are made with coconut shell based carbon which creates what many believed to be sweeter tasting water. The unique structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor. Polypropylene non-woven pre-filtration media and will operate effectively in most installations without pre-filtration. Ideal for Residential service where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly effective in filtering certain VOC's, Chlorine, taste, and odor.
- FDA Listed materials.
- Free of surfactants, binders, and adhesives
- Low-pressure drop. High performance.
- Extra dust holding capacity.
- Longer service life.
- No leaching carbon ash
- Maximum operating pressure: 7.5 kg/cm2
- Maximum differential pressure: 7 kg /cm2
- Collapse pressure: 14 kg/cm2
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 Degrees C~75 Degrees C
Compatible with the following:
American Plumber - 155634-51
CA Ware - CBC-10, CBC-1010AAC, CBC-10(10), LBC-10(10)-LR
Culligan - CFB-10
Everpure - EV910916
Fibredyne - CFB-10, 255671-43
Hydronix - CB-25-1010, 176 094
KX Industries - 32-250-125-975
LiquiTec - CB-250-975-10
OmniFilter - GAC1-SS
Pentek - EPM-10, EP-10, 155634, 155634-43, FLOWPLUS-10,
EPM-10C, 051678377437, CB1-10, 255382-43
Waterfilters.net - EP10-10-WF