1 Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
The CTO series extruded carbon block 1-micron filter cartridges are made with coconut shell-based carbon, that creates what many believed to be sweeter tasting water. The unique structure of this carbon 1-micron filter is well-suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to the water's taste and odor. The polypropylene non-woven pre-filtration media will operate effectively in most installations without pre-filtration. The 1-micron filter is ideal for residential service where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective.
Features & Benefits of the 1-micron filter:
- Highly effective in filtering certain VOCs, chlorine, taste, and odor.
- FDA-listed materials.
- Free of surfactants, binders, and adhesives
- Low-pressure drop.
- High performance.
- Extra dust holding capacity.
- Longer service life.
- No leaching carbon ash.
- Maximum operating pressure: 7.5 kg/cm2
- Maximum differential pressure: 7 kg /cm2
- Collapse pressure: 14 kg/cm2
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 degrees C ~ 75 degrees C
Compatible with the following:
- CA Ware - CBC-10(1), CBC-1010AAC, LBC-10(1)
GE - FXULC, FXUTC, FXUVC
Hydronix - CB-25-1001, 175725
Kleen Water - PWF24710CB, PWF2510LR
KX Industries - PWF2410CB, 32-250-125-975, 06-250-125-975
LiquiTec - CB-250-975-01
OmniFilter - GAC1-SS
Pentek - C8, 155220-43, 155220, 155713-43, 051678713433, CBC-10, EP-10, 21366
Sears - 34370, 34377
Whirlpool - WHKF-DB1, WHKF-DB2