The Watts W-525 5 Stage 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis System combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It is a perfect amalgamation of useful features and meaningful innovations that make it a great and valuable product.
Features and Benefits:
- Five stage treatment for superior performance
- 50 GPM membrane (Made in USA)
- Designer chrome faucet with ceramic disc for greater durability
- Genuine John Guest fittings throughout for optimum security
- 3/8" post filter and 3/8" tubing to faucet for greater flow
- Assembled in USA
- Certified by NSF International (Std. 58) for third party documentation
- Certified to NSF / ANSI Std. 58 for Pentavalent Arsenic reduction
- One year limited warranty from date of purchase
- Membrane: 50 GPD
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psi
- Minimum Pressure: 40 psi
- Maximum TDS: 2,000 PPM
- Maximum Hardness: 15 GPG
- Maximum Iron: 0.3 PPM
- Maximum HS: 0.0 PPM
- Tubing (Tank & Faucet): 3/8"
- Tubing (Other): 1/4"
1st Stage - 5 micron 2.5 x 10" sediment filter
2nd & 3rd Stages - 5 micron 2.5 x 10" carbon block filters
4th Stage - TFC membrane 50 GPD
5th Stage - inline carbon filter
The sediment, carbon block, and inline filters should be replaced every 6-12 months. The membrance should be replaced every 24-36 months.