The Watts 0650384 3/8x500' Coiled Blue Water PEX Tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing used for potable water applications. It delivers the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value.
Temperature - Pressure:
- 160psi @ 73.4ºF (23ºC)
- 100psi @ 180ºF (80ºC)
- 80psi @ 200ºF (93ºC)
System shall be plumbed using Watts WaterPEX® cross-linked polyethylene pipe, and all joints shall be made using Watts brass CrimpRing™ and/or poly-alloy CrimpRing™ fittings using either the Watts copper CrimpRing™ or stainless steel CinchClamp™** crimping methods as outlined in the Watts WaterPEX® Installation Guidelines.
- WaterPEX must be installed in accordance with all Watts
- WaterPEX installation procedures, including information providedin WaterPEX® installation manual and guidelines
WaterPEX® is connected to WaterPEX® manifolds or barbed fittings using one of two connection systems, depending on manifold type or fitting system specified.
- CrimpRing Fittings: Ductile Copper CrimpRing™ compressed over WaterPEX/CrimpRing fitting.
- Compression Fittings: Brass Compression Nut tightened around WaterPEX® and CompNut™ fitting.
Dimensions - Weights:
- Nominal Tubing Size ID (in.): 3/8
- Nominal Tubing Size OD (in.): 1/2
- Coil/Stick Length (ft.): 500
- Bend Radius (in.): 4
- Fluid Capacity Per 100’ (gal.): 0.53
- Pkg. Weight (lbs.): 23
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than one quarter of one percent (0.25%) of lead by weight.
- Watts WaterPEX CinchClamp™ fittings should not be used with wrot copper PEX fittings.