WSW-1 has been discontinued and is now the WSW-2
The Water Sentinel WSW-2 Filter Cartridge is a compatible used for Whirlpool 4396510 and 4396508, KitchenAid, and Sears/Kenmore side-by-side refrigerators with turn access through the front base grille. It does a great job of reducing chlorine taste and odor, particulates, lead, mercury and more. It also retains beneficial fluoride. Make sure to replace your filter every 6 months.
Easy to Install:
- Turn filter one quarter turn counter-clockwise.
- Pull out old filter.
- Save grille cap. Place grille cap on new filter.
- Insert filter turn clockwise until firmly seated.
- Flush filter: 2 quarts of water through filter and remove air. Flow will sputter until filter is full.
- This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Tastes and Odors.
- Temperature: Min. 33 Max. 100
- Pressure: Min. 30 psi Max. 120 psi
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm