The Structural 56-R-48 Poly Glass 10 inch x 54 inch Timer Controlled Softener with Fleck 5600 Valve removes mineral that causes hardness. It is made of a tough and sturdy material that makes it a durable product. It features softening resin that stands up to chlorinated water, and combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
Features & Benefits:
- Ion Exchange Water Softener with Fleck 5600 Mechanical Timer
- Removes Calcium, Magnesium & Iron
- Structural Fibers Poly Glass Tanks
- Our softening resin stands up to Chlorinated Water
- 3/4" standard or 1" MNPT Connection available
- 1/2" Drain Line and standard 110 wall outlet also required
- Valve Made with non corrosive GE patented Noryl Plastic
- Removes Minerals that cause Hardness
- Soft Water helps your plumbing system, appliances and optimizes all soap use
- Fleck 5600 Controls are tested to rigorous standards
- Standard with Safety Brine Valve and Bypass Valve
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Controller Type: Fleck 5600 Timer
- Softening Capacity: 48,000 grain
- Tank Size: 10" × 54"
- Resin Cross Link: Cyberion 8%
- Service/Peak Flow: 10 / 15 GPM
- Amount of Resin: 1.5 cu. ft.
- Shipping Weight: 100 lb.
- Media Replacement Frequency: 10-15 years with proper regeneration