Rioflow USRO5-60-QC-BP 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System with 60 GPD TFC Membrane Booster Pump and CCK Quick-Connect Fitting
The 5-Stage USRO5-60-QC-BP Reverse Osmosis System with Low Pressure Booster Pump includes the following: 60 Gallons Per Day (GPD) Thin Film Composite Membrane, NSF Certified Quick-Connect Fittings, NSF Certified Metal Bladder Tank, (2) NSF Certified 10 Micron Carbon Block, Inline GAC Postfilter, Standard Faucet, Tubing & Accessories.
Your complete system includes installation parts, fittings and everything listed here.
- (1) 60 GPD Thin Film Composite Membrane produces pure water fast. Most RO's in stores have only 25 GPD membranes or less! Ours will refill your tank more than twice as fast.
- (1) 5 Micron Spun Sediment Prefilter removes dirt, rust & sediment from your water in the first stage.
- (2) 10 Micron Carbon Block Prefilters, NSF Certified removes chlorine, bad taste & odor. Second Carbon Block removes triholamethanes (THM's), volitile organic compounds (VOC's) & other chemical contaminants.
- (1) Inline Activated Carbon Post Filter made with premium quality coconut shell activated carbon, it filters the water after the bladder, just before you drink it.
- (1) Low Pressure Booster Pump with pressure switches and power transformer is ready to be plugged in.
- NSF Certified Quick-Connect Fittings & Polyethylene Tubing assure easy & secure connections without tools!
- This system features 3/8" Delivery Tubing and Fittings after Bladder Tank and through to faucet for increased flow of purified water.
- NSF Certified 3.2 Gallon Metal Bladder has all the water you'll need, available when you need it. The tank ball valve is included.
- Lead Free Faucet (NSF/ CA Prop 65 Approved) dispenses RO purified water for all your needs.
- All Installation Parts & Easy-off Housing Wrench for make installation and maintenance a breeze.
- Automatic Shut-Off Valve and Tank Ball Valve eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
- USRO5-60-QC-BP is great if you have a well due to variations in pressure common in household well water. The booster pump will maintain high pressure and cause the system to perform at optimum conditions.
- Installation Diagram with Written Instructions will guide you through each step in the installation.
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: < 2000 ppm
- Maximum Manganese: no more than 0.05 ppm
- Water Temperature Range: 40°F - 85°F
- Maximum Iron: no more than 0.1 ppm
- Water Pressure Range: 45 - 100 psi
- Hydrogen Sulfide: must not be present
- Bacteria: Water source must be potable
- Stage 1: 5 µ Sediment Filter
- Removes dirt, sediments, sand, and other physical particles.
- Stage 2: Carbon Block
- Reduces chemicals such as chlorine, that may be present in your water supply.
- Stage 3: 2nd Carbon Block
- Further reduces organics, odors, and other chemicals that might be present in your water supply.
- Stage 4: RO Membrane
- 60 gallon per day membrane removes 93-97% of dissolved mineral salts and other contaminants in the water supply.
- Stage 5: Post Carbon Filter
- A final polishing process that enhances and clarifies your drinking water.
- RO Filter Housing Assembly - 3 Years
- Purified Water Faucet - 3 Years
- NSF Metal Bladder Tank - 5 Years
- TFC Membrane - 1 Year
- Booster Pump - 1 Year