Rioflow USRO5-100-QC-38 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System 100 GPD TFC Membrane and Quick-Connect Fitting
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems include mechanical filtration to remove particles, carbon absorption and absorption to remove chlorine, taste, odor and chemical contaminants, as well as membrane separation down to .0001 microns. RO membranes remove dissolved solids at the ionic level. No other purification system can provide better removal. Reverse Osmosis Systems provide the best quality drinking water for your family.
The USRO5-100-QC-38 High Capacity Reverse Osmosis System includes the following: 100 Gallons Per Day (GPD) Thin Film Composite Membrane, NSF Certified Quick-Connect Fittings, NSF Certified Metal Bladder Tank, (2) NSF Certified 10 Micron Carbon Block, Inline GAC Postfilter, Standard Faucet, Tubing & Accessories.
Your complete system includes installation parts, fittings and everything listed here:
- USRO5-100-QC-38 features 3/8" Delivery Tubing and Fittings after Bladder Tank and through to faucet for increased flow of purified water.
- 100 GPD Thin Film Composite Membrane produces pure water fast. Most RO's in stores have only 25 GPD membranes or less! Ours will refill your tank at least four times faster.
- 5 Micron Spun Sediment Prefilter removes dirt, rust & sediment from your water in the first stage.
- 10 Micron Carbon Block Prefilters, NSF Certified removes chlorine, bad taste & odor. Second Carbon Block removes triholamethanes (THM's), volitile organic compounds (VOC's) & other chemical contaminants.
- Inline Activated Carbon Post Filter made with premium quality coconut shell activated carbon, it filters the water after the bladder, just before you drink it.
- NSF Certified Quick-Connect Fittings & Polyethylene Tubing assure easy & secure connections without tools!
- NSF Certified 3.2 Gallon Metal Bladder has all the water you'll need, available when you need it. The tank ball valve is included.
- Upgrade your bladder tank to a 4 gallon size for only $25.
- Lead Free Faucet (NSF/ CA Prop 65 Approved) dispenses RO purified water for all your needs.
- All Installation Parts & Easy-off Housing Wrench make installation and maintenance a breeze.
- Automatic Shut-Off Valve eliminates waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.