The Protec PRO-8-300-EP-2 8" x 80" FRP 300 PSI EP Protec Membrane Housing has been manufactured from epoxy tubing and wound glass corrosion free fiber to purify typical brackish waters. It has been intently designed to meet higher standards of of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- Design Pressure: 300 PSI
- Vessel Length: Inches 101", MM 2565
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 20°F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 120°F
- Factory Test Pressure: 450 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 1800 PSI
- Feed TDS: 10,000 ppm Max
- Operating pH Range: 3-11
- Cleaning pH Range (Less than 30 minutes): 2-12
- Application: Typical Brackish Water
Note: Please advise while ordering if continuous operating temperature is less than 45ºF.