The Pentek PO.2-20E 0.2 MIC. Pleated Polypropylene DOE 20 High-Efficiency combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It is made with FDA approved thermally bonded pleated polypropylene micro-fibers which offers high efficiency, durability, and strength.
- Flow Area 5.98 ft2
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Dimensions: 20"L x 2 1/2"W
- Temperature Range: 40 - 145 F
- Flow Rate: From 2-8 GPM depending on filter system used
- Filter Media: Thermally bonded pleated polypropylene micro-fibers
- Filter Life: About 3 months depending on local water quality and usage
This cartridge will fit in all water filter housings that use a 20" x 2.5" filter cartridge replacement. The P0.2-20E is a great choice for filtering well water that contains sediment or in other applications where thorough filtration of sediment and other particulates is required such as food service, electronics, light industrial uses, and so on.