The Pentek 156032-02 304 SS 2 MPT ST-BC-20 Filter Housing is simple to install and maintain, and is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use. With durable construction, it ensures long-lasting and trouble-free performance.
- The Pentek ST-BC-20 housing holds either twenty 10" x 2.5" cartridges OR five 40" x 2.5" double open end cartridges.
- The Pentek ST-BC-20 stainless steel water filter housing uses twenty 10 inch water filter cartridges. The ST-BC-20 housing is easy to install and maintain.
- The ST-BC-20 steel housing is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions, commercial and industrial use.
- The Pentek ST-BC-20 water filter housing is constructed of durable 304 stainless steel with a gray-silver epoxy finish.
- Drains on both the “clean" and “dirty" sides of the sump are included.
- ST-BC-20 Maximum Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- ST-BC-20 Initial (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 125 gpm (473 L/min)
- ST-BC-20 Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- ST-BC-20 Pipe Size: 2" (50.8 mm)
- ST-BC-20 Dimensions: 49-3/4" L x 10" W (1264 mm x 254 mm)
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Epoxy
- Sealing Gasket: Buna-N