The Pentek 156028-02 304 SS 2 MPT ST-BC-16 Filter Housing is simple to install and maintain, and is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use. With durable construction, it ensures long-lasting and trouble-free performance.
- The Pentek ST-BC-16 housing holds either sixteen 10" x 2.5" cartridges OR four 40" x 2.5" double open end cartridges.
- The Pentek ST-BC-16 stainless steel filter housing is a heavy-duty water filtration system suited for commercial and industrial applications. This housing is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use.
- The Pentek ST-BC-16 steel housing is easy to maintain and install.
- The Pentek ST-BC-16 filter housing is constructed of 304 stainless steel with a gray-silver epoxy finish.
- There are drains on both the “clean" and “dirty" sides of the steel housing sump.
- ST-BC-16 Maximum Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- ST-BC-16 Initial (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 110 gpm (416 L/min)
- ST-BC-16 Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- ST-BC-16 Pipe Size: 2" (50.8 mm)
- ST-BC-16 Dimensions: 49-3/4" x 10" (1264 mm x 254 mm)
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Epoxy
- Sealing Gasket: Buna-N