The Pentek 156027-02 304 SS 2 MPT ST-BC-12 Filter Housing is simple to install and maintain, and is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use. With durable construction, it ensures long-lasting and trouble-free performance.
- The ST-BC-12 housing holds either twelve 10" x 2.5" cartridges OR four 30" x 2.5" double open end cartridges.
- The Pentek ST-BC-12 stainless steel water filter housing is constructed of 304 stainless steel with a gray-silver epoxy finish.
- The Pentek ST-BC-12 water filtration housing is useful for large, heavy-duty filtration needs.
- The Pentek ST-BC-12 housing is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use.
- Drains are present on both the “clean" and “dirty" sides of the sump.
- ST-BC-12 Maximum Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- ST-BC-12 Initial (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 84 gpm (318 L/min)
- ST-BC-12 Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- ST-BC-12 Pipe Size: 2" (50.8 mm)
- ST-BC-12 Dimensions: 39-3/4" L x 10" W (1010 mm x 254 mm)
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Epoxy
- Sealing Gasket: Buna-N