The Pentek 156026-02 304 SS 2 MPT ST-BC-8 Filter Housing is simple to install and maintain, and is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use. With durable construction, it ensures long-lasting and trouble-free performance.
- The Pentek ST-BC-8 housing holds either eight 10" x 2.5" cartridges OR four 20" x 2.5" double open end cartridges.
- The Pentek ST-BC-8 stainless steel housing is easy to install and maintain.
- The Pentek ST-BC-8 steel water filter housing is useful for large-scale, heavy-duty filtration needs.
- The ST-BC-8 housing is very durable and can be used for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use.
- The ST-BC-8 filter housing is constructed of 304 stainless steel with a gray-silver epoxy finish.
- There are drains on both the “clean" and “dirty" sides of the housing sump.
- ST-BC-8 Maximum Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- ST-BC-8 Initial (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 56 gpm (212 L/min)
- ST-BC-8 Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- ST-BC-8 Pipe Size: 2" (50.8 mm)
- ST-BC-8 Dimensions: 29" L x 10" W (737 mm x 254 mm)
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Epoxy
- Sealing Gasket: Buna-N