The Pentek 156025-02 304 SS 2 MPT ST-BC-4 Filter Housing is simple to install and maintain, and is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use. With durable construction, it ensures long-lasting and trouble-free performance.
- The Pentek ST-BC-4 water filter housing holds four 10" x 2.5" double open end cartridges.
- The Pentek ST-BC-4 stainless steel water filter housing offers a variety of solutions for your large-scale, heavy-duty filtration needs.
- Simple to install and maintain, this housing is ideal for schools, restaurants, farms, institutions and industrial use.
- Durable construction
- The Pentek ST-BC-4 water filter housing is constructed of 304 stainless steel with a gray-silver epoxy finish.
- Drains on both the “clean" and “dirty" sides of the sump are included.
- ST-BC-4 Maximum Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- ST-BC-4 Initial (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 28 gpm (106 L/min)
- ST-BC-4 Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- ST-BC-4 Pipe Size: 2" (50.8 mm)
- ST-BC-4 Dimensions: 19-1/4" L x 10" W (489 mm x 254 mm)
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Epoxy
- Sealing Gasket: Buna-N