The Pentek 155783-43 EPM-20BB Carbon Briquette 10 Micron Filter is manufactured using a patented process that yields a cartridge with a nominal 10-micron filtration rating, high porosity and chlorine taste and odour reduction. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- The Pentek EPM-20BB filter cartridge is a Nominal 10 micron Modified Epsilon Carbon-Briquette Water Filter Cartridges.
- The Pentek EPM-20BB water filter has the highest carbon block dirt holding capacity for maximum cartridge life (based on manufacturer's internal testing).
- The Pentek EPM-20BB filter reduces bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction (based on manufacturer's internal testing).
- The Pentek EPM-20BB water filter cartridge has low pressure drop.
- The Pentek EPM-20BB cartridges are a modified version of the “EP Series” cartridge. An economical price makes this cartridge suitable for taste, odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction, as well as sediment filtration. When greater chlorine taste & odor reduction is needed, use the EP-20BB water filter
- Ametek EPM-20BB water filter cartridges are manufactured using a patented process that yields a cartridge with a nominal 10-micron filtration rating, high porosity and chlorine taste & odor reduction. The high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capability is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining low pressure drop.
- The Pentek EPM-20BB filter cartridges are protected by Endurawrap™, a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate pre-filter, designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically
- plugs carbon block cartridges.
- The Pentek EPM20-BB water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials making them an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
- Note: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Note: Cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder) and a new cartridge after installation should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of the fines from your water system before using the water. Each time you use your filtered water tap for drinking or cooking purposes it is recommended that you run (flush) the tap for at least 20 seconds prior to using water.
- Note: Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain other application conditions.
- Note: When greater chlorine taste & odor reduction is needed, use the EP series water filters.
- Dimensions: 20" x 4-5/8" (508 mm x 118 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 180°F (4.4° C to 82.2°C)
- Initial ?P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 4.0 psi @ 4 gpm (0.28 bar @ 15 L/min)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm): >30,000 gallons @ 4 gpm (>113,500 liters @ 15 L/min)
Note: Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.
- Pentek EPM20-BB Carbon Briquette Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Outer Wrap: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N