The WS series cartridges provide softened water in a convenient cartridge-style design. With its long filter life, the Pentek 155320-43 WS-20 Water Softening Filter makes a valuable addition to the water filter system. It combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction.
- The Pentek WS-20 water softener filter cartridge contains FDA Grade Softener Resin.
- The Pentek WS-20 cartridges provide softened water in a convenient cartridge-style design.
- The Pentek WS-20 softening water filters utilize a bed of sodium form cation resin beads to reduce hardness and scale deposits.
- The Pentek WS-20 convenient and space-saving design means that softened water can be provided easily and cost effectively at the exact point of need.
- Note: For drinking water applications, do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Dimensions: 20" x 2-5/8" (508 mm x 67 mm)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm (2.8 L/min)
- Capacity: 1,500 (Grains as CaCO3)
- Temperature Rating: 100°F (37.8°C)
- Pentek WS-20 Water Softener Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Standard Softener Resin
- (Cation, sodium-form resin, 20 x 40 mesh, R-SO3 -Na+)
- End Caps, Pre-Filter, and Post-Filter: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Buna-N