The Pentek 155249-43 GAC-20BB Granular Activated Carbon Filter effectively reduce unwanted tastes, odours and chlorine taste from your drinking water. They are designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption.
- Dimensions: 4-5/8"x20"
- Pressure Drop (lbs): 5 psi @ 4 GPM
- Flow Rate & Filter Life: 25,000 GAL @ 4 GPM
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- End caps: Polystyrene
- Post-filter: Spun Polypropylene
- Outer Casing: Polystyrene
- Expension Pad: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Buna-N (top) Santoprene (bottom)
- Temperature Rating: 40F to 125F