The Pentek 150015 High Temperature 10" Red/Nylon Filter Housing with 3/4" Caps without PR combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. With its long filter life, it makes a valuable addition to the water filter system. It removes impurities from water making it safe to drink.
- Housing and Cap materials: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- O-Ring material: Viton
- Maximum Temperature: 160°F (71.1°C)
- Initial ?P (psi) Flow Rate (gpm): <1 psi @ 8 gpm (< 0.1 bar @ 30 L/min)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- Dimensions: 12-1/8" x 5-1/8" (308 mm x 130 mm)
- 3/4" inlet/outlet for easy installation
- Replacement Cartridge Size: 10"x2.5" ( 9 3/4" x 2 1/4")
- 10" O-Ring and a standard mounting bracket is included.
A filter Cartridge is NOT included! This high temperature water filter housing accepts standard-size 10"x2.5" replacement cartridges. Ideal cartridges for this housing will be (see related products below):
- Polypropylene Wound 10 micron sediment cartridge (or other micron rating)
- Pleated Sediment cartridge (up to 125°F)
- Carbon Block cartridge