Omnipure E5620-P E-Series 2.5" x 12" 1 Micron Carbon Block with Scale Inhibitor and Cystral Reduction
The Omnipure E5620-P E-Series 2.5 x 12 1 Micron Carbon Block with Scale Inhibitor and Cystral Reduction is designed for customers who are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. It delivers the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value.
- The Omnipure E5620-P is a 1 Micron Carbon Block Water Filter with Phosphate Scale Inhibitor.
- The Omnipure E5620-P Carbon Block Scale Inhibitor water filter is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5620-P features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5620-P Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure E5620-P GAC water filter is a 1 micron block granular activated carbon filter with phosphate used to reduce cysts, scale, taste, odor and chlorine.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 6 Months or 2500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Polyphosphate
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Scale
- Omnipure E5620-P has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.