Omnipure E5615 E-Series 2.5" x 12" 1 Micron Carbon Block with Lead and Cystral Reduction
The Omnipure E5615 E-Series 2.5 x 12 1 Micron Carbon Block with Lead and Cystral Reduction is designed for customers who are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. It delivers the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value.
- The Omnipure E5615 is a 1 Micron Carbon Block Lead Reduction Water Filter.
- The Omnipure E5615 Carbon Block Lead water filter is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads.
- The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price to performance value.
- The Omnipure E5615 features a friction welded cap, multiple O-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media.
- The Omnipure E5615 Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications.
- The Omnipure Q5615 GAC lead water filter is a 1 micron block granular activated carbon filter used to reduce cysts, lead, taste, odor and chlorine.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Lead Specific Media
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Lead
- Omnipure E5615 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.