The Oakton WD-35801-01 pH Electrode with 10 ft Cable delivers you with best possible combination of useful features, meaningful innovation and lasting value. The included protective rubber boot also acts as a meter stand for bench top use.
Provides months of inexpensive, carefree continuous monitoring
- All push-button microprocessor-based operation... no trimpots to adjust!
- Includes double junction pH electrode
- Three point pH calibration at pH 4, 7 and 10
- Auto buffer recognition automatically identifies correct buffer for rapid calibration
- Bright red LED display is easy to read from a distance
- Built-in AC power adapter for long-term monitoring
Checking pH levels once a day might not be enough to prevent a serious problem in your water quality application. The Oakton pH Continuous monitor features a bright red display that lets you check your pH levels at a glance.
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- Calibration: Three-point (4, 7, 10)
- Temperature Compensation: No
- Power: Built-in AC adapter
- Faceplate: Standard and Hydroponics
- Dimensions: 3.4" x 3.4" x 1.25" (8.6 x 8.6 x 3.2 cm)
- Shipping weight: 0.5 lb (0.23 kg)