The Oakton WD-35645-20 C201 Colorimeter is made from a sturdy material that makes it tough and reliable. It delivers you with best possible combination of useful features, meaningful innovation and lasting value.
DPD reagents to meet EPA requirements
- IP67-rated, waterproof housing floats if accidentally dropped
These Oakton colorimeters feature a large, custom display with clear enunciators. Other features include autoranging, auto-off, and diagnostic error messages for easy use and troubleshooting. Power saving design allows you to take 3000 readings on four AAA batteries.
Colorimeters arrive ready-to-use and factory calibrated; self diagnostics to warn you of any irregularities in the detector or the light source.
Includes three empty cuvettes with light shield caps, reagent kits, batteries, instructions, and hard carrying case.
- Accuracy: 0.01 to 1.99 ppm: 0.01 ppm / 2.0 to 6.0 ppm : 0.1 ppm
- Display: 14-segment LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Power: four AAA batteries
- Range: 0.01 to 6.0 ppm
- Wavelength: 525 nm
- Light Source: LED
- Detector: Silicon photodiode
- Sample Size: 10 ml