The Oakton WD-35635-00 T100 Colorimeter delivers you with best possible combination of useful features, meaningful innovation and lasting value. This lightweight meter is a valuable analytical tool for field-testing and quality control.
Waterproof and dustproof with IP67 rated housing that floats!
- Four point push-button calibration for full-range accuracy
- Auto-ranging from 0 to 1000 NTU
Designed for portability and durability the waterproof T-100 turbidity meter is ideal for monitoring turbidity in chemical, food and industrial applications. The microprocessor-based T-100 turbidity meter uses an infrared LED light source and delivers unprecedented repeatability and accuracy while offering resolution as low as 0.01 NTU. This lightweight meter is a valuable analytical tool for field-testing and quality control.
- Range: 0 to 1000 NTU
- Resolution: 0.01 (0 to 19.99 NTU) 0.1 (20.0 to 99.9 NTU) 1 NTU (100 to 1000 NTU)
- Accuracy: +/-2% of measurement from 0 to 500 NTU; =/-3% of measurement from 501 to 1000 NTU
- Repeatability: ±0.01 NTU or ±1% of measurement, whichever is greater
- Power: Four AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions: Meter : 2.7"W x 6.1"L x 1.8"H; (6.8 x 15.5 x 4.6 cm) Meter with Case : 6.3"W x 13.8"L x 4.7"H; (16 x 35 x 12 cm)
- Shipping weight: Meter : 7 oz (200 g) Meter with case : 2.75 lb (1.25 kg)