The Oakton WD-35606-10 Acorn 6 CON Temperature Meter with Probe combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It is a perfect amalgamation of useful features and meaningful innovations that make it a great and valuable product.
Five measuring ranges-up to 200.0 mS.
- High accuracy in changing temperature conditions
- Temperature readout and automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Calibrate the CON 6 at one point and all five ranges are covered.
These meters feature easy, push-button operation, a convenient HOLD function, and Auto-off function that shuts meter off after 20 minutes of nonuse.
Meters offer two modes of five-point calibration. For quick and easy calibrations, use automatic mode with preset calibration points at the most popular values. For more flexibility, calibrate in the manual mode and set your calibration point at any value.
Set-up functions let you customize automatic temperature compensation and cell constant. The protective rubber boot helps shield your meter from drops and dings, and features a built-in stand.
Con 6 features automatic or manual ranging across five ranges for a wide variety of applications ranging from pure water to boiler blow down water.
- Measures: Conductivity, °C
- Conductivity Range: 0.00 to 20.00 µS, 0 to 200.0 µS, 0 to 2000 µS, 0.00 to 20.00 mS, 0.0 to 200.0
- Conductivity Resolution: 0.01 µS, 0.1 µS, 1µS, 0.01 mS, 0.1 mS
- Conductivity Accuracy: ±1% full scale
- Conductivity Calibration: 5 point calibration
- Temperature Range: -10.0 to 110.0°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Temperature Calibration: offset 0.1°C increments
- ATC: automatic from 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Power: 4 1.5 V AA batteries, 100 hours continuous use
- Cell constant: Selectable K = 0.1, 1.0, or 10
- Temperature coefficient: adjustable 0-3% per °C
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.7" x 1.3" (14 x 7 x 3.5 cm)
- Shipping weight: 1 lb (0.5 kg)