The Myron L 6PIIFCE Ultrameter combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It is a perfect amalgamation of useful features and meaningful innovations that make it a great and valuable product.
The Ultrameter II 6Psi is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter 6PIIsi is a true one-hand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate
All Ultrameter calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the up or down keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory-set temperature) have an internal electronic setting that can be used for field calibration and as a check on pH/ORP sensor life.
- Langelier Saturation Index Calculator
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
- Display: 4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Dimmension LxWxH: 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz
- Case/conductivity cell material: Valox
- Cell capacities: pH/ORP: 1.2 ml/0.04 oz. Conductivity/TDS/Res. 5ml/0.2 oz.
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Battery life: >100 hours (5000 readings)
- Operating/storage temperature: 0-55°C/32 - 132°F
- Protection ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 Waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet