Matrikx VOC 02-250-125-20 20"x2.5" 0.6 Micron - VOC Reduction
The Matrikx VOC 02-250-125-20 20x2.5 0.6 Micron - VOC Reduction is made out of coconut shell carbon, which is the reason for sweeter tasting water. It is an ideal replacement filter for residential and food service applications, where improving water taste is a main objective.
- Coconut Shell Carbon
- 5µm Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High VOC and TOC Reduction
- High Turbidity Reduction
- The MATRIKX +5 filter is made from Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be a sweeter tasting water. Because of the unique pore structure of the carbon, it is well suited for chemical adsorption, including VOCs, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor. MATRIKX +5 filters provide 5 µm particulate filtration and extended life as a fine sediment filter.
- The service life of a MATRIKX +5 filter is greatly extended by an outer layer of 15µm prefiltration medium and will operate effectively in most installations without prefiltration. The MATRIKX +5 is ideal for residential and food service applications where improving the taste of the water is the primary objective.
- Filter Dimensions: 20" L × 2.50" O.D. × 1.25" I.D.
- Chlorine: >15,000 gal.
- Capacity @ Flow: @ 2.3 GPM
- Chloroform: 1,250 gal @ 1.0
- Reduction: GPM
- Lead Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Cyst Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Initial @ Flow: 1.0 psid @ 2.0 GPM
- Filter Weight: 1.75 lbs
- µm Rating: 5 µm Absolute, 2 µm Nominal
- Construction: Precision Continuous Extrusion
- Carbon Type: Steam Activated, Acid Washed
- Carbon Source: Coconut Shell