Matrikx PB1 06-250-125-20 20"x2.5" 0.5 Micron - Lead and Cystral Reduction
The Matrikx PB1 06-250-125-20 20x2.5 0.5 Micron - Lead and Cystral Reduction is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems. It delivers the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value.
- Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Lead Reduction: NSF Certified
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium
- Class 1 Turbidity Reduction
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction
- MATRIKX +Pb1 is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water purification systems.
Heavy Metals Reduction:
- MATRIKX +Pb1 extruded activated carbon filter reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Standard 2.5" O.D. × 9.75" filter will reduce lead, meeting the NFS test protocol for over 2,500 gallons when operating at a flow of 0.75 GPM. Chlorine removal capacity is over 6,000 gallons.
- MATRIKX +Pb1 filers offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine and other compounds that contribute to taste and odor.
- MATRIKX +Pb1 filters provide > 99.96% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates, > 99.96% reduction of 1-2 micron particulates, and are high performance sediment filters with extended life. Graded-density prefiltration combined with high dirt capacity, extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than molded filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Competitively priced compared to Granular Activated Carbon Filters.
- For Use With Cold Water Only
- Filter Dimensions: 20" L × 2.50" O.D.
- Chlorine: >12,000 gal.
- Capacity @ Flow: @ 1.50 GPM
- Chloroform: 5,600 gal @ 3.5
- Reduction: GPM
- Lead Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Cyst Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Initial @ Flow: 10.0 psid @ 1.5 GPM
- Filter Weight: 1.95 lbs
- µm Rating: 1 µm Absolute, 0.5 µm Nominal
- Lead Reduction: 5,000 gal. @ 1.50 GPM
- Construction: Precision Continuous Extrusion
- Carbon Type: Steam Activated, Acid Washed