Matrikx CTO 32-425-125-20 20"x4.25" 5 Micron - Chlorine Reduction
The Matrikx CTO 32-425-125-20 20x4.25 5 Micron - Chlorine Reduction is the most widely used carbon block devices in the world and provide previously unattainable performance at the lowest price point. It delivers the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value.
- MATRIKX +CTO/2 Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter is the most widely used carbon block filter in the world!
- Class 1 Turbidity Reduction > 98% @ 10 Microns
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction
- MATRIKX +CTO/2 is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water purification systems. Ideal for Reverse Osmosis pre and post filtration.
- MATRIKX +CTO/2 filters offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine and other compounds that contribute to taste and odor. +CTO/2 is widely used for filtering organic solvents.
- Improves taste, eliminates odors, removes color
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Competitively priced compared to Granular Activated Carbon Filters.
- For Use With Cold Water Only
- Filter Dimensions: 20" L × 4.25" O.D.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction: >26,000 gal. @ 7.0 GPM
- Capacity @ Flow: 4.5 psid @ 7.0
- Initial @ Flow: GPM
- Filter Weight: 5.60 lbs
- µm Rating: 10 µm Absolute, 5 µm Nominal
- Chloroform Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Lead Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Cyst Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Construction: Precision Continuous Extrusion
- Carbon Type: Steam Activated, Acid Washed
- Carbon Source: Bituminous Coal