Matrikx CTO 01-250-125-20 20"x2.5" 0.6 Micron - VOC Reduction
The Matrikx CTO 01-250-125-20 20x2.5 0.6 Micron - VOC Reduction provides comprehensive control of chlorine, taste and odour. It delivers the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value.
- 2 µm Filtration
- High Chemical Adsorptive Capacity
- High Adsorptive Efficiency
- High VOC Reduction
- Two-Layer, In-Depth Prefiltration
- MATRIKX +1 provides comprehensive control of chlorine, taste and odor. MATRIKX +1 offers: 2 µm filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor and high VOC reduction capacity.
- The service life of MATRIKX +1 filters is greatly extended by two layers of prefiltration media consisting of a coarse 15 µm outer prefiltration layer and a fine 5µm inner layer.
- The MATRIKX +1 is ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, industrial effluent water treatment, food service, industrial makeup, product rinse, process water and pre- and post-RO systems which require nearly absolute chlorine reduction.
- Filter Dimensions: 20" L × 2.50" O.D. × 1.25" I.D.
- Chlorine: >45,000 gal.
- Capacity @ Flow: @ 2.3 GPM
- Chloroform: 1,750 gal @ 1.2
- Reduction: GPM
- Lead Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Cyst Reduction: Not recommended for this containment
- Initial @ Flow: 3.0 psid @ 3.0 GPM
- Filter Weight: 1.75 lbs
- µm Rating: 2 µm Absolute, 0.6 µm Nominal
- Construction: Precision Continuous Extrusion
- Carbon Type: Steam Activated, Acid Washed
- Carbon Source: Bituminous Coal