Harmsco 801-5-40 5 Micron 40" Replacement Pleated Filter Cartridge
The Harmsco 801-5-40 5 Micron 40 Replacement Pleated Filter Cartridge combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It combines useful features and meaningful innovations that make it a great and valuable product.
- Pleated design with up to 50% more surface area than competitive filters resulting in superior performance & increased contaminant removal
- Longer filtration runs for fewer change-outs and less maintenance
- Low pressure drop
- Thermally bonded for longer usable life
- FDA approved materials - NSF 61 certified
- Engineered media for superior performance
- Filter Media: Polyester-Plus
- End Caps: Plastisol or Urethane (pliable)
- Center Tubes: ABS, PP, OR, PVC
- Temperature: 140°F (standard cartridges); 200°F (high temp. cartridges)
- Max Flow-Rate: 4-6 GPM
- pH: 3 to 11
- Surface Area: 6 sq. ft. per 9-3/4" length (approx.)
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" O.D.; 1-1/16" I.D.