Hanna HI983307 Pronto TDS Meter 0-9.99 mS/CM Monitor
This water resistant conductivity meter is the result of customer requests for accurate, affordable process monitoring with low maintenance.
HI 983307 is supplied with a direct 2-pin probe and 2 m (6.6') cable with a ½" thread for flow-thru mounting. The probe has a temperature sensor to automatically compensate against temperature changes from 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with a ? of 2% per degree.
In the measurement mode, a red LED will warn the user in the event the reading is outside of the alarm interval. A front trimmer allows manual calibration at 1 point. The electrical circuitry is tightly sealed inside the water resistant enclosure. This meter can be installed anywhere quickly and easily with the casings molded eye. The casing has been specially designed to sit out of the way and will not roll off a table. The 12 VDC power supply allows continuous monitoring over extended periods of time.
Order Information: HI 983307-01 (115V) and HI 983307-02 (230V) are supplied with HI 7632/2 EC/TDS probe, calibration screwdriver, 12 VDC adapter and instructions.
- Water resistant
- Continuous TDS monitoring
- Visual LED alarms
- Range: 0.00 to 9.99 mS/cm
- Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Calibration: manual, 1 point through trimmer
- Calibration Solution: HI 70039
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß=2%/°C
- Setpoint: 0.70 to 3.50 mS/cm
- Alarm: red LED blinks when measured value differs from set point more than ±0.20 mS/cm
- Probe: HI 7632/2 with 2 m (6.6') cable and ½" thread (included)
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc power adapter (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 86 x 110 x 43 mm (3.4 x 4.3 x 1.7")
- Weight: 215 g (7.6 oz.)