Hanna HI983304 Pronto Conductivity 0-19.99 µS/CM Monitor with HI7631/2
HI 983304 is specifically designed for use in demineralized and deionized water.
When placed at the output of any demineralization system, the visual alarm will be activated once the demineralizing equipment is exhausted. This exclusive feature will ensure maximum system efficiency with minimum investment. HI 983304 has a built-in 3½-digit LCD and alarm relay.
This meter is supplied with an HI 7631/2 direct 2-pin probe with 2 m (6.6') cable and a ½" thread for flow-thru mounting. This probe is also equipped with a temperature sensor to automatically compensate measurements against temperature changes from 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F).
When operating in the measurement mode, HI 983304’s red LED will alert the user as soon as the reading is 1 µS/cm over the setpoint.
Order Information: HI 983304-01 (115V) and HI 983304-02 (230V) are supplied with HI 7631/2 EC/TDS probe, calibration screwdriver, 12 VDC adapter and instructions.
- Specifically designed for demineralization and deionization applications
- Water resistant enclosure
- External 12 VDC power supply for continuous monitoring
- Selectable setpoint and LED alarm
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Molded hook for easy installation
- Range: 0.00 to 19.99 µS/cm
- Resolution: 0.01 µS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Calibration: manual, 1 point through trimmer
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß=2.4%/°C
- Setpoint: 1.00 to 5.00 µS/cm
- Alarm: red LED (blinks when measurement differs from setpoint by: ±1.00 µS/cm
- EC Probe: HI 7631/2 with 2 m (6.6') cable and ½" thread (included)
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc power adapter (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 86 x 110 x 43 mm (3.4 x 4.3 x 1.7")
- Weight: 215 g (7.6 oz.)