Hanna HI981402 Pronto pH 0-14 12VDC Monitor with Alarm
HI 981402 is a water resistant pH meter with a built-in digital LCD. The meter is supplied with the HI 1286 double junction, plastic-body, gel-filled combination pH electrode with a flexible 2 m (6.6') cable. The electrode also has a unique clog resistant PTFE junction that enhances both probe life and accuracy. The BNC connector is protected by a waterproof sleeve.
The alarm set point can be selected anywhere in the 3 to 11 pH range. A red LED warns the user in the event the reading is outside the set point by more than ±0.5 pH. Calibration can be manually performed at two points through two easily accessible trimmers on the front of the unit.
The HI 981402 is suited for outdoor installations and highly humid conditions. The molded eye allows the meter to be installed close to the sample and the 12 VDC power supply is ideal for continuous monitoring for extended periods of time.
Order Information: HI 981402-01 (115V) and HI 981402-02 (230V) is supplied with HI 1286 pH electrode, calibration screwdriver, 12 VDC power adapter and instructions.
- Water resistant
- LED alarm
- Clog-resistant electrode
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: manual, one or two points
- Setpoint: adjustable from 3.0 to 11.0 pH
- Alarm: red LED (blinks when pH reading differs from the setpoint by more than ±0.5 pH)
- pH Electrode: HI 1286 PEI body pH electrode with 2 m (6.6’) cable (included)
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc power adapter (included)
- Input Impedance: 1012 Ohm Ohm
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 86 x 110 x 43 mm (3.4 x 4.3 x 1.7")
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz.)