Hanna HI98130 Combo pH EC TDS and Temperature Pocket Multi-Purpose Meter
HI 98130 is a waterproof tester that offers high accuracy pH, EC/TDS and temperature measurements in a single tester! No more switching between meters for your routine measurements. This floating, waterproof combination tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated.
This tester features a replaceable pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction as well as an EC/TDS graphite electrode. The extendable cloth junction provides an extended electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted.
The EC/TDS conversion factor is user selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient (?).
Fast, efficient, accurate and portable, the Combo pH, EC/TDS and temperature tester combines all the features users have requested and more!
Order Information: HI 98130 (Combo) is supplied with HI 73127 pH electrode and HI 73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Cloth, renewable junction
- Close proximity temperature probe
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic 1 or 2 point pH calibration
- Tactile grip casings
- HOLD function
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Battery % displayed at startup
- Automatic shut-off
- Efficient two button operation
- Temperature in °C or °F; Easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit readouts.
- pH: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- EC: 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm
- TDS: 0.00 to 10.00 ppt
- Temperature: 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32 to 140.0°F
- pH: 0.01 pH
- EC: 0.01 mS/cm
- TDS: 0.01 ppt
- Temperature: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- pH: ±0.05 pH
- EC/TDS: ±2% F.S.
- Temperature: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- Temperature Compensation: pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with ß adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% / °C, automatic, 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers
- Calibration: pH (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18), EC/TDS (automatic, one point at 12.88 mS/cm or 6.44 g/L (ppt)
- TDS Conversion Factor: adjustable from 0.45 to 1.00
- pH Electrode: HI 73127 (replaceable; included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%, 4 x 1.5V / approx. 100 hours of continuous use
- Battery Type / Life: auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0")
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz.)