Hanna HI943500C 1-1999 µS/CM Conductivity Controller
Conductivity Analog Controller (Low Range 1999 µS/cm) with Direct Input from Potentiometric ProbeHanna Instruments HI 943500C
These controllers allow the direct connection of a potentiometric conductivity probe (HI 7638) with a cable up to 20 meters long, without using any transmitter.
Four different models are available with different measurement ranges, to satisfy any application requirements.
The output configuration for connecting a recorder or a PLC can be chosen between 0-20 or 4-20 mA.
The LED on the front panel indicates the operating status of the controller.
The automatic temperature compensation (ATC) is performed directly by the HI 7638 probe with built-in temperature sensor.
The front panel is protected behind a transparent splash-proof cover.
- Range: 0.0 to 199.9 mS/cm
- Resolution: 0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F), with ß=2%/°C
- Recorder Output: 4-20 mA (isolated)
- Setpoint: 1, isolated, 2A, Max. 240 V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes
- Alarm Relay: 1, isolated, 2A, Max. 240 V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes
- Power Supply: 115/230 ±10% Vac; 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: black anodized aluminum body; front and back with ABS; transparent splash-proof front cover
- Environment: -10 to 50°C (4 to 122°F); RH max 95% non condensing
- Panel Cutout: 141 x 69 mm (5.6 x 2.7")
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb.)