Hanna HI8633 Multi-Range Handheld Conductivity Meter
HI 8633 is a conductivity meter that has been designed for use in areas of production and quality control.
This meter utilizes four ring potentiometric probes that offer greater versatility over typical amperometric designs. These rugged probes are made of PVC—ideal for indoor, as well as outdoor measurements.
Temperature compensation for HI 8633 is performed by manual adjustment.
Order Information: HI 8633 is supplied with HI 76301D conductivity probe, 12880 µS/cm HI 70030 calibration solution sachets (5), calibration screwdriver, battery, instructions and rugged carrying case.
- Four ring potentiometric probe
- On-screen operation guide
- Multiple scales cover a wide range
- 0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm
- 0 to 1999 µS/cm
- 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm
- 0.0 to 199.9 mS/cm
- 0.1 µS/cm
- 1 µS/cm
- 0.01 mS/cm
- 0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy @ 20°C: ±1% F.S. (excluding probe error)
- Calibration: Manual, one point
- Temperature Compensation: Manual, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) with ß=2%/°C
- Probe: HI 76301D four ring conductivity probe with DIN connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)
- Battery Type / Life: 9V / approximately 100 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 36 mm (5.7 x 3.1 x 1.4’’)
- Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz.)