Hanna HI8510 pH Indicator Controller with 4 to 20 MA Recorder
pH Indicator W/4 TO 20 MA Recorder Controller
HI8510 has been redesigned with extended pH and temperature compensation ranges as well as BNC, amplified input and input from transmitter all in one instrument.
Ideal for monitoring pH in process control. They can provide accurate pH measurements and display values on the easy-to-read LCD.
HI8510 is provided with membrane keypads on the front panel, large display and auto-diagnostic functions to check pH electrode and instrument status.
These instruments also provide ±5V power output and input terminals for amplified electrodes.
The front panel is protected behind a transparent splash-proof cover.
• BNC, amplified input and input from transmitter all in one instrument
• Broader pH range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
• Extended temperature compensation range: -20 to 100°C
• Supports potential matching pin connection
• ±5V outputs for amplified electrodes
• Backlit LCD
• Auto-diagnostic tests for pH electrode and instrument status
• Operational mode LED indicators
• Designed for easy and fast installation
• Transparent splash-proof cover included