Hanna HI8033 Conductivity and TDS Handheld Multi-purpose Meter with Probe
HI 8033 is a handheld conductivity meter with the ability to take measurements in three different ranges.
The included HI 76301W probe utilizes the four-ring potentiometric method which measures conductivity with the utmost accuracy and reliability.
The four stainless steel rings are embedded in the resin shaft of the probe to create a smooth surface for fast and easy cleaning.
To improve accuracy in measurements, temperature compensation can be achieved with a knob on the front panel of the meter. The dial on the front of the HI 8033 easily indicates which range you are working in.
Order Information: HI 8033 is supplied with HI 76301W conductivity probe, calibration screwdriver, battery and instructions.
- EC: 0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm, 0 to 1999 µS/cm, 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm)
- TDS: 0 to 19990 ppm
- EC: 0.1 µS/cm, 1 µS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm
- TDS: 10 ppm
- Accuracy: ±1% F.S. (excluding probe error)
- Calibration: manual, 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: manual, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) with ß=2%/°C
- Probe: HI 76301W EC/TDS probe with 1 m (3.3') cable (included)
- Battery Type / Life: 1 x 9V / approx. 100 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Panel Cutout: 185 x 82 x 47 mm (7.3 x 3.2 x 1.9")
- Weight: 270 g (9.5 oz.)