Hanna BL983321-1 0-19.99 PPM 120/220V EC/TDS Mini Controller
These instruments have been designed for TDS control in hydroponics, horticulture and waterconditioning. Compact in size, they can be mounted in confined spaces or even right next to the vat or barrelcontaining the chemicals.
These meters permit automatic control of installations previously checked manually. Readings are shown on the large display and the multicolored LED continuously indicates if the mini-controller is in measurement, dosing or alarm mode.
BL 983315 can control TDS from 0.0 to 199.9 ppm, BL 983319 from 0 to 1999 ppm, BL 983321 from 0.00 to 19.99 ppm and BL 983329 from 0 to 999 ppm.
You can also choose automatic or manual dosing mode with a switch on the front panel. Manualcontrol is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits you to enable or disable the dosing relay according to your need.
The overtime control system advises you when the relay is active too long, helping to prevent over dosage. Models are available with power supply input at 115/230 Vac or 12 Vdc.
- Range: 0 to 19.99 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Probe: HI 7634-00 (not included)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß = 2%/°C
- Calibration: manual, with CAL trimmer
- Dosing Relay: 1, max 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 Vdc contact closed when reading exceeds setpoint value
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 19.99 ppm
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approx. 30 minutes
- Power Supply: See Chart
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9")
- Weight: See Chart