Hanna BL983320-1 0-199.9 us/cm 120/220V EC/TDS Mini Controller
These Hanna mini controllers have been specially designed for water conditioning and growing applications. Compact in size, they can be mounted in confined spaces or even right next to the vat or barrel containing the chemicals.
These meters permit automatic control of installations previously checked manually.
EC measurements are shown on the large display and the multicolored LED continuously indicates if the mini controller is in measurement, dosing or alarm mode. BL 983313 measures in the 0 to 1999 µS/cm range, BL 983320 measures from 0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm and BL 983322 from 0.00 to 19.99 µS/cm.
You can also choose automatic or manual dosing mode with a switch on the front panel. Manual control is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits you to enable or disable the dosing relay according to your need. The overtime control system advices you when the relay is active for too long, helping to prevent over dosage.
- Range: 0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm
- Resolution: 0.1 µS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Probe: HI 7634-00 (not included)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß = 2%/°C
- Calibration: manual, with CAL trimmer
- Dosing Relay: 1, max 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 Vdc contact closed when reading exceeds setpoint value
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 199.9 µS/cm
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approx. 30 minutes
- Power Supply: See Chart
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9")
- Weight: See Chart