Hanna BL983315-0 0-199.9PPM 12V EC/TDS Mini Controller
This instrument has been designed for TDS control in hydroponics, horticulture and water conditioning. Compact in size, it can be mounted in confined spaces or even right next to the vat or barrel containing the chemicals. These meters permit automatic control of installations previously checked manually.
Readings are shown on the display and the multicolored LED continuously indicates if the mini controller is in measurement, dosing or alarm mode.
Users can choose automatic or manual dosing mode with a switch on the front panel. Manual control is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits operators to enable or disable the dosing relay according to your need.
The overtime control system advises users when the relay is active too long, helping to prevent over dosage.
Order Information: BL 983315-0 (12 VDC), BL 983315-1 ( 115/230V), are supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instruction manual.
- Easy to handle
- Fire retardant casing
- Selectable overdose protection system
- Splash resistant cover
- Range: 0.0 to 199.9 ppm
- Resolution: 0.1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Probe: HI 7634-00 EC/TDS probe with internal temperature sensor and 2 m (6.6’) cable (not included)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß=2%/°C
- Calibration: manual, with CAL trimmer
- Dosing Relay: maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC; Contact close when measure: > set point
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 199.9 ppm
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approx. 30 minutes
- Power Supply: See Chart
- Dimensions: 79 x 49 x 95 mm (3.1 x 1.9 x 3.7’’)
- Weight: See Chart