Hanna BL983314-0 0-19.9 12VDC Resistivity Mini Controller
BL 983314 is a simple-to-operate resistivity controller designed for ultra pure water, R.O., and waterconditioning applications. The BL 983314 resistivity controller is also ideal for continuous monitoring of processsolutions. Set point and calibration are manually adjusted with a trimmer and the alarm relay allows for simplecontrol.
Readings are automatically temperature compensated, with three different coefficients (ß=2.4, 3.5 or 4.5 %/°C). The alarm contact can be used for connection to an alarm, pump, solenoid or dosing system.
The relay contact is open when readings are higher than the set point (+Hysteresis), while for measurements lower than set point (-Hysteresis), the relay contact is closed. The Hysteresis is typically 0.20 M?/cm around the set point.
Measurements are displayed on the large LCD and the multicolored LED continuously indicates if the controller is in measurement, dosing or alarm mode.
You can also choose automatic or manual dosing mode with a switch on the front panel. Manual control is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits you to enable or disable the dosing relay according to your need.
The overtime control system advises you when the relay is active for too long, helping to prevent over-dosage. Two models are available, with power supply input at 115/230 Vac or 12 Vdc.
- Range: 0.00 to 19.90 M?/cm
- Resolution: 0.10 M?/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Probe: HI 3314
- Probe: HI 7634-00 (not included)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic and linear, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F)
- Temperature Coefficient: ß=2.4; 3.5; 4.5%/°C selectable through jumper on the rear panel
- Calibration: factory calibrated
- Dosing Relay: 1, max 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 Vdc contact closed when reading falls below setpoint value
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 19.90 M?/cm
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approx. 30 minutes
- Power Supply: See Chart
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9")
- Weight: See Chart