Hanna BL983313-0 1-1999 us/cm 12VDC EC/TDS Mini Controller
This Hanna mini controller has been specially designed for water conditioning and growing applications. Compact in size, it can be mounted in confined spaces or even right next to the vat or barrel containing the chemicals. This meter permits automatic control of installations previously checked manually.
EC measurements are shown on the display and the multicolored LED continuously indicates if the mini controller is in measurement, dosing or alarm mode. BL 983313 measures in the 0 to 1999 µS/cm range.
Users can choose automatic or manual dosing mode with a switch on the front panel. Manual control is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits operators to enable or disable the dosing relay according to need. The overtime control system advices users when the relay is active for too long, helping to prevent over dosage.
- Easy to handle
- Fire retardant casing
- Selectable overdose protection system
- Splash resistant cover
- Range: 0 to 1999 µS/cm
- Resolution: 1 µS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Probe: HI 7634-00 EC/TDS probe with internal temperature sensor and 2 m (6.6’) cable (not included)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß = 2%/°C
- Calibration: manual, with CAL trimmer
- Dosing Relay: maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC contact close when measure > set point
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 199.9 µS/cm
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approx. 30 minutes
- Power Supply: See Chart
- Dimensions: 79 x 49 x 95 mm (3.1 x 1.9 x 3.7’’)
- Weight: See Chart