Hanna BL982411-1 0-1000mV 120/220V ORP Mini Controller
BL 982411 is an ORP mini controller for panel mounting, specially designed for swimming pools and spas. Thanks to its compact size, BL 982411 can be installed in small spaces. BL 982411 is the ideal solution for those who have always checked ORP manually. With its automatic dosing, this mini controller will significantly reduce maintenance time.
BL 982411 can be used with any ORP electrode with standard BNC connector. The instrument measures ORP in the 0 to 1000 mV range and shows the readings on the display. The status LED continuously indicates if the controller is in measurement, dosing or alarm mode.
BL 982411 is also provided with a relay for selecting the dosing direction, oxidizing or reducing.
Users can choose automatic or manual dosing mode with a switch on the front panel. Manual control is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits operators to enable or disable the dosing relay according to need. The overtime control system advises users when the relay is active for too long, helping to prevent over-dosage.
Order Information: BL 982411-0 (12 VDC) and BL 982411-1 ( 115/230V) are supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instruction manual.
- Easy to handle
- Fire retardant casing
- Selectable overdose protection system
- Splash resistant cover
- Range: 0 to 1000 mV
- Resolution: 1 mV
- Accuracy @ 25C: 5 mV
- Calibration: manual, with offset trimmer
- Dosing Relay: maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC
- Dosing Selection: reducing or oxidizing, selectable on the back panel contact open=reductant dosage=relay ON if measure > set point contact close=oxidant dosage=relay ON if measure < set point
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 1000 mV
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approx. 30 minutes
- Input Impedance: 102 Ohm
- Power Supply: See Chart
- Dimensions: 79 x 49 x 95 mm (3.1 x 1.9 x 3.7)
- Weight: See Chart
Probes and Power Supply Cord are not included.