Hanna BL981411-1 110/220V pH Controller
BL 981411 pH controller has been designed for easy, affordable installation in tight spaces, ideal for simple and effective process control. The unit is provided with differential pH input and can be used with any pH electrode with standard BNC connector. Measurements are clearly displayed on the large LCD, while the status LED indicates operating mode.
BL 981411 is also provided with a dosing relay. Selecting acid dosing, will cause the relay to activate when the measurement is higher than the set point. If the basic dosing is selected, the relay is activated when the reading falls below the set point.
Set point adjustment (from 0 to 14 pH) and calibration procedures are easily performed with trimmers on the front panel. You can also choose from automatic or manual dosing modes with a switch on the front panel. Manual control is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits you to enable or disable the dosing relay according to your need. An overtime control system advises you when the relay is active too long, to help prevent overdosing.
Two models are available, with power supply input at 115/230 Vac or 12 Vdc.
- Range: pH 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- Calibration: manual, with offset trimmer
- Dosing Relay: 1, max 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 Vdc
- Dosing Selection: acid or alkaline, contact open = acid dosage, activated when reading exceeds setpoint value, contact closed = alkaline dosage; activated when reading falls below setpoint value
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approx. 30 minutes
- Input Impedance: 102 Ohm
- Power Supply: See Chart
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9")
- Weight: See Chart