The HM Digital PSC-150 Extended Range TDS/EC Controller combines quality and functionality with durability for a lifetime of customer satisfaction. It features large, bright L.E.D. display, and an alarm that will sound if the TDS level rises above the user-set level.
- Monitors and controls TDS levels for high output commercial systems.
- Large, bright L.E.D. display.
- An alarm will sound if the TDS level rises above the user-set level.
- On-screen temperature display (C/F).
- Installs easily in minutes.
- Includes one sensor probe (at no extra cost).
- Protective cover also available (sold separately)
- EC Range: 0-9999 S
- TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm
- Temperature Range: 1-75C; 33-167 F
- Accuracy: 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Resolution: 0.1 S/ppm (0-999); 1 S/ppm (1000-9999)
- ATC: Yes (1 - 65C)
- Calibration: Adjustable (manual)
- Setting: Controlled by on-screen up/down buttons
- Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm/S level reaches or exceeds the control setting (simple switch). It can be used to control a pump, solenoid valve or other device.
- Relay Voltage: 5V
- Alarm: Optional steady beep (set by user)
- Display: Bright 5/8" L.E.D. display
- Probe: 1/2" bushing, 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
- Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.2 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4 in.)
- Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz)
- Total Weight: 680.4 g (1 lb 8 oz)